We would like to welcome all of our new fans! This has been a very busy week for Heldric. We have added a lot of new features and content to the game. Additionally we have had a great response from the community. Thanks for your interest and support! Our alpha testing is proceeding well with the latest build 5026. Here are some highlights of the past week:
- Map objectives
- Each map now supports any number of objectives. Once all completed you are victorious. These can be any number of items such as population count, coins or survive for a number of waves.
- Healing upgrades
- Some structures can now be upgraded to provide area healing to near by ally units.
- Villager weapons
- Blacksmith building can now unlock weapons for villagers to use. Each upgrade level unlocks a new weapon type. These are then randomly given to villagers.
- Death penalty
- When villagers die you lose coins, so you’ll want to keep them alive.
- Unlocks arrow production and use of bow for the player. It can be upgraded to produce more arrows in between attack waves
And of course there were a ton of bug fixes and other changes made as well.